Friday, August 26, 2016

Five For Friday! Last week of Summer :(

I had work days last week, but this weekend is my last official weekend before school starts!  So here is my Last Week of Summer Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching!


My school is doing a Hollywood theme this year.  I decided to have a photo booth with a gold background, props and a digital camera.  While parents were filling out paperwork, students could take pictures.  The teachers loved it too!

I bought this clip art to make the props.  I printed the ones I liked and attached them to straws.  I also had some hashtags available.


My brag tags, which I'm calling Bullpup Awards to fit our mascot AND Hollywood theme were a big hit.  I have a growing bundle in my store if you are interested!

The tags are available in color and black/white.  I'll be adding to them through out the whole year!



 If you saw my post yesterday about MascotGo you have already met my new assistant!

This is Marty McMeow and he joins Anakin PawWalker as the 2nd furry friend.  I never planned on having 2 cats but while I was on vacation, Anakin got out.  My neighbor told me got hit by a car :( so I adopted a kitten that had taken up residence in the bush by my front door.  About a week after Marty came to live with us, Anakin walked his happy tail into the front door when I went out one morning.  So now, I'm the happy mama of 2 furry babies!


I'm so tired.  So. Tired.




How was your week?  I can't wait to hear how it went!





4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness your new assistant is as cute as can be!!! <3

    Kellee Browning
    Stomping Through FIrst

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're photo booth is a wonderful idea!

    So tired. I'm right there with you, girl! I hope you get some rest this weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my last weekend of summer, too! Congrats on your new assistant! Marty McMeow looks like a mini-version of the new cat we just adopted. We are now a three-cat family.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! I look forward to reading what you have to say!

Home About Me Freebies Copyright Information TpT Image Map Instagram Facebook Pinterest