Sunday, December 27, 2015

The Sunday Scoop 12 27 15

It's the last Sunday of the year and I'm enjoying every bit of the break!  I'm linking up with Teaching Trio to join the Sunday Scoop!




I'm attempting to organize the photos from 2015... maybe I should do that more often next year!

I'm embracing the Vision Board in 2016- I'll be blogging about later!  I have big plans for the new year and getting them all on paper (or screen).

My son got an Xbox One for Christmas.  If I ever find a hdmi adapter/converter I will happily sit down and play MineCraft.





1 comment:

  1. The kids are all into this Minecraft but honestly I've never played. I also am working on my vision board this week! Happy Goal Setting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! I look forward to reading what you have to say!

Home About Me Freebies Copyright Information TpT Image Map Instagram Facebook Pinterest