Friday, April 3, 2015

Five for Friday April 3 2015

What a week!  I'm super excited to be ending it at home with a Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching!



I am so excited about my new adventure!  I just signed up to be a Jamberry consultant!  I absolutely love the wraps and can't wait to share them with other people!


This is my currant jamicure and I L-O-V-E it!

If you would like to look at the wraps you can click on the picture above!  If you need any help, drop me a line in the comments and I'll get right back with you!


We had the best egg hunt at school this week!  In order to do anything 'fun' we have to tie it to academics.  This year, I created a math review of some of the big things we had worked on.  It included 3 digit addition and subtraction, 2 step word problems, time and money.  Students had to solve the problems and find the eggs with the answer on them!  It was amazing!



It's Spring Break!  Yes!  I'm off for the next week!


I have made a big decision in my life!  I'm going to have lapband surgery this summer.  Anyone else had any bariatric surgery?  I would love to talk to you about it!



I am heading to WV for the Easter Holiday to visit family!  What are your Easter plans?










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much! I look forward to reading what you have to say!

Home About Me Freebies Copyright Information TpT Image Map Instagram Facebook Pinterest