Saturday, January 31, 2015

New Year's Resolution Check In!!!

It's time for the monthly check in of my New Year, New You linky party!


My New Year Word was ORGANIZE!  I chose a word- organize- over 
GET organized or BE organized because I know this is going to be a process for me.  I'm not an organized person.  I'm more of a lay on the couch and create educational materials while all our stuff sits on display in my living room floor.  It's like being at a museum!


I took a few steps that have helped.  For one thing, I cleaned out 2 trash bags full of broken and unused toys from my son's room.  I've taken 1 bag of pants and shorts to my school's clothes closet.  I went through the sock basket and paired socks.

The thing that has made the biggest impact was a few command hooks. In North Carolina, it's not uncommon to have 6 degree temperatures one day and 50 degree temperatures 2 days later.  This makes it hard to keep just one coat out.  I don't have a coat closet or anything downstairs, and I think it's silly to drag coats up and down the stairs.  Command hooks on the wall to hang the coats on have really cleaned up the look of the living room!

Now it's YOUR turn!  How are you doing?  Share your progress OR recommit to improving your life!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much! I look forward to reading what you have to say!

Home About Me Freebies Copyright Information TpT Image Map Instagram Facebook Pinterest