Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sunday Letters

I'm loving this linky I just found!  I just posted about writing letters with my students here and now I found a linky about letter writing!

It's hosted by Big Time Literacy!


So here we go!

Dear Big Time Literay,

Thank you for creating so many inspiring ways to get me tuned in on my blog!  I love this idea and I loved the calendar you did over the summer!  I really need to pay more attention to you!

Love, Stuck Writer



Dear Education System in NC, 

Bite me.

No Love, Frustrated 


Dear Students,

Thank you for loving me on my bad days as well as my good.  Thank you for not giving up even when I repeatedly ask you to do things that are too hard because I have to.

Love, Your just as frustrated as you are teacher


Dear Son,

You are intelligent, witty, phenomenal and a whole bunch more words.  I love you more than you will ever know.  However, this doesn't mean you don't have to clean your room.  I don't like cleaning either, but it is what it is.

Love, Mama


Dear Ex,

Please take our son for Thanksgiving like you promised me.  And him.  I don't want to have to tell him, again, that plans have changed.  And I refuse to feel bad for wanting 4 days to myself.  I deserve them.  

Love, Baby-Mama


Dear Self,

Do not feel bad.  Do not feel bad.  Do not feel bad.  You deserve this time.  Your son deserves this time.  Do not feel bad.  Do not feel bad...

Sigh, Me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much! I look forward to reading what you have to say!

Home About Me Freebies Copyright Information TpT Image Map Instagram Facebook Pinterest