Saturday, February 1, 2014

Currently February

Wow, I can't believe it's February already.  That means it's time to link up with Farley at Oh' Boy Fourth Grade for another Currently!  


Ahh... silence.  It is a sound I rarely indulge in, but I'm taking it for now until the boy awakens.  

Loving that we got RttT money yesterday!  We have worked so hard and it is so nice to be rewarded.

Not so nice would be the flood of water I came home to at 11:00 last night.  I live in a duplex and my neighbor said she had already called the landlord and the landlord would be back today to fix it.  Water was bubbling up through a crack in the cement of my parking lot and no water in my house.  I'm sure that it is related to the cold weather but it's not fun.

2 truths and a fib....  Can you guess?



Mushrooms!  The fib is mushrooms!  I think they taste like dirt and have a nasty texture!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much! I look forward to reading what you have to say!

Home About Me Freebies Copyright Information TpT Image Map Instagram Facebook Pinterest