Saturday, August 3, 2013

August? Currently? Really?

It's August?  OMG!  I can't believe it's August!

Time for my favorite monthly linky... Currently with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade!



Most of them are pretty self-explanatory.  It you are a North Carolinian, you understand my pain.

My B2S must haves are
1.  A stocked panty-  I will emerge at the end of September in a daze, having been so focused on school that I've forgotten everything else.  Therefore, I well stocked pantry is important so we don't starve to death.  Someone earlier also suggested having freezer meals in the freezer to help so I might do that.
2.  Wine-  Moscato preferably
3.  Good pencils- I love Ticonderoga pencils.  They sharpen nicely and don't break off.


Here's a little cartoon that summarizes how I feel about education in NC right now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much! I look forward to reading what you have to say!

Home About Me Freebies Copyright Information TpT Image Map Instagram Facebook Pinterest