Thursday, June 6, 2013

Time keeps on ticking, ticking, ticking...

Isn't it amazing how we perceive time?  This last week of school is taking SO long!  We had graduation Monday.  We were supposed to have Water Day after graduation but canceled because of the weather.  Most of my kidlets ended up going home with their parents and I had 7 kids left at the end of the day!  Tuesday was 'normal'.  Wednesday was Field Day.  Today (Thursday) is my awards ceremony and end of the year party for my class.  I used Movie Maker to make a video of all the pictures I've taken from the year.  I used several songs- This Girl is on Fire by Rihanna, All Star by Smash Mouth, You've Got a Friend in Me from Toy Story, The Graduation Song by Vitamin C, Imagine by John Lennon and I Hope You Dance by Leanne Rimes.  Let the tears begin!

Tomorrow is an early dismissal.  My son's class is doing their awards and party tomorrow.  I'm making a video for his class too so I need to get to work!  Michael's dad is picking him up after school and taking him for the weekend.  I'm going with some friends to get a pedicure and out to a nice dinner.  On Saturday, you will find me here:
I am *in love* with my new chair!  It is so relaxing.  The little pop-up table is perfect for setting my phone and a book on. It even has a cup holder!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much! I look forward to reading what you have to say!

Home About Me Freebies Copyright Information TpT Image Map Instagram Facebook Pinterest