Thursday, May 9, 2013

Lazy 5 Field Trip

Today was field trip day for me!  We went to the Lazy 5 Ranch in Mooresville, NC.  This is one of my favorite field trips because the kids get on a wagon and they stay.  My biggest field trip fear is losing a kid.


For a variety of reasons, my son and one of his classmates got to go with my class.  This is him at the end of the trip swinging.

This kids LOVED hearing the cockatoo 'talk' to us!




I wish the lighting was a little better on this, because it's one of my faves from the 100+ pictures I took today!  Feeding the giraffes is my favorite part!


I like how the peacock is able to roam freely!  We followed it around a little while and then it came to visit us on the playground.  Last year, one of them followed my class around as we walked around looking at some of the animals.  I also had a child pass out after getting off the wagon!  Luckily, we had a great day today!

I would love to hear about your field trips this year!  Where did you go? What did you do?  Anything funny/weird happen?

Go HERE to enter a giveaway I'm participating in.  It's up until May 12th so you better hurry!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much! I look forward to reading what you have to say!

Home About Me Freebies Copyright Information TpT Image Map Instagram Facebook Pinterest