Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Currently

It's time for one of my favorite linky's... I've joined up with Farley at
 for the Currently linky!
 

OK, I can see that some of that is hard to read... this is what happens when you go out of town for Spring Break and your lap top is broken.  I'm at my parent's house, so I do have access to technology, just not MY stuff.  I'm currently working on my mom's work laptop, which means I'm limited to the programs I can use. 

Listining... to my son play Bad Piggies.  He loves Angry Birds and kept seeing the advertisement.  I downloaded it for him one day and safely manuvered out of a break down!

Loving... that I'm finally on Spring Break.

Thinking... that I should go to bed... or at least make the boy go to bed. 

Wanting... to go to the beach.  It's my favorite place and I need some beach therapy.

Needing... Spring Weather to arrive.  I'm tired of the cold temps.  It's April.  It should be nice and colorful outside.  Not damp and dreary.

Advice... Be good to yourself.  You're the only you you've got!  Seriously.  Love yourself.  Trust yourself.  Listen to yourself.  Be good to yourself. 

In other news- I started Teaching Blog Traffic School today!  Super awesome.  Never heard of it?  Drop me a line and I'll share how it can help you.  :)
 

6 comments:

  1. Great job you're doing here. Saw your comment at Lucy's blog and thought I'd check yours out. My wife is a kindergarten teacher in Santa Ana, CA and boy does she have some stories to tell. Hope you don't have any students like she has.

    Lee
    Wrote By Rote
    An A to Z Co-host blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I left you a note on your blog. I wasn't sure you would get it if I answered here!

      Delete
  3. What is Teaching Blog Traffic School?! I'm very intrigued!!

    I am your newest follower :)

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teaching Blog Traffic School is... well... exactly what it sounds like :) It is a set of courses and resources to help build your brand/blog/etc. You do have to pay for it, but so far, it's been worth every penny and I haven't even watched 1/4 of the videos yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! I look forward to reading what you have to say!

Home About Me Freebies Copyright Information TpT Image Map Instagram Facebook Pinterest