Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted!

Linky

Yay for linky parties!  For this one, you have to share 3 things you like based on your initials... here it goes!

C is for chocolate... it's good enough for me :)

L is for libraries!

I love libraries because they are a source of unlimited reading materials.  I devour books like it's nothing.  Reading is my absolute favorite thing to do.  

W is for whippersnapper! 

My little whippersnapper is the love of my life.  He is currently 5 and in Kindergarten.  He is so unbelievably amazing.  Sometimes I look at him and thing 'Wow'.
 This is us at the Mother Son dance we had at school this year.  The last dance was Mama by Boyz II Men and he melted my heart.  My colleague was able to snap this picture of us and it is one of my favorites.

So there it is... all about me :)
By the way, my chocolate bar and books picture came from My Cute Graphics.  If you haven't been there... go NOW.  The clip art is beyond adorable.

~Crystal~



6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog... it gave me a chance to find you and your new blog.

    I'm your newest follower.

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks for stopping by! I love new friends!

      Delete
  2. Cute picture! Nice blog! Can't wait thread more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I found you through the linky party and I'm new follower #5!! Love chocolate too! Can't wait to read more posts!

    Andrea
    Cheers To School

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I returned the follow! Can't wait to read.

      Delete

Thank you so much! I look forward to reading what you have to say!

Home About Me Freebies Copyright Information TpT Image Map Instagram Facebook Pinterest