Monday, March 25, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted-- the Noun Game


It's Monday, which means it's time for the Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party with Latoya at Flaying into First Grade!  Ok, this is actually supposed to happen on Sunday, but I never get to it til Monday!

This weeks linky party is called--- the noun game.



My favorite person is my son Michael.  He is my everything!
Being silly at his Nana's house!


My favorite place is the beach!  Since moving to NC and shortening my trip to the Myrtle Beach area, I've have made a couple of day trips to the beach!  I'll go as many times as I can and have a blast each time!

My favorite thing is my phone.  Right now it is anyway.  I have an HTC One X and I absolutely love it!

My favorite animal is... none.  I don't really 'do' pets.  I like dogs, but I'm allergic.  I had a cat but now it lives with my mom because I couldn't take it when I moved.  We have a hermit crab named Cami, but it doesn't really do much but crawl around sometime.  Right now, I'm at a stage where I don't want anything else I have to spend money on or take care of.  I'm pretty much at my time of things I want to take care of.  :)




3 comments:

  1. I had 2 hermit crabs as a kid! I loved them! If I could have some more without having to buy all the stuff, I totally would. But I don't want to spend any more money than I have to either!

    Erica
    Blooming In First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's kind of why I like the hermit crab. As long as I feed and water it, it doesn't require much money after the initial investment.

      Delete
  2. Hi there!! I am so excited to find a fellow NC blogger! I am your newest follower! Yay!! :)

    ~Jen
    Jen's Kinder Kids

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! I look forward to reading what you have to say!

Home About Me Freebies Copyright Information TpT Image Map Instagram Facebook Pinterest