Sunday, March 3, 2013

It was one of those March days...


... when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade. -Charles Dickens

I am SO glad March has arrived.  Cold weather and I do NOT get along, so the warmer temps are welcome here!

In order to usher March in like a lion, I have created and posted two new TpT creations!

The first one is a St. Patrick's Day themed Phonemic Awareness packet.


I created this activity after we started doing DIBELS testing at my school.  It has 5 activities that will help students build skills in Beginning Sounds, Onset/Rime and Syllables.  

The other creation is a package of St. Patrick's Day writing prompts and pages.

All this creating for DIBELs assessment measures has me wondering what my fellow colleagues think of DIBELs.  Specifically, what do you think of the Nonsense Word Fluency assessment and how do you help your students improve their score?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much! I look forward to reading what you have to say!

Home About Me Freebies Copyright Information TpT Image Map Instagram Facebook Pinterest