Friday, March 8, 2013

Five For Friday!



1.  I am LOVING the linky parties!  I did three this week.  Two blog linky parties and one TpT product linky!  

2.  I am amazed at how much traffic has increased at my TpT store this week.  My son was sick this week and I had to take a couple days off work.  While he laid on the couch, I concentrated on marketing.  I joined some collaborative pinterest boards and started blogging again.  It's amazing!

3.  My littles really can't stand writing this year.  The groan is almost audible as we finish up our word work because they know what is next.  It really makes me sad.  This week, I managed to light a fire in their hearts with some Dr. Seuss inspiration.  (I have a whole blog post coming later, but here is a preview)

4.  This week I was able to post 4 St. Patrick's Day items on TpT!  All those days home were good for me :)

5.  The academic coach who works with my grade made my heart feel good today.  She had to go to a doctor's appointment and would miss our meeting so we were going over the agenda since I would be in charge.  Then she asked if I would like a latte from Starbucks because I am such a huge help to her!  The latte was yummy, but knowing I was helping others was even better!


There's my Five for Friday!  If anyone knows how to insert a link into the picture, will you let me know?


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for trying to help me with my comment question. I read about your Dr. Seuss idea and writing. Don't you love it when you find an idea that works with your kids!

    Jeanette
    Third Grade Galore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad it worked for you!

    Yes, I love it when something works. I have never heard my kids yell 'Yeah' when I asked if they were ready to write!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I learned also!! Now I too can place my blog link in my comments!!! Thank you! Some one needs to write a beginner booklet of simple code for blogging. I need one. I have the same question as you. I was wondering that very thing the other day. How do you insert a link into a picture? Oh, that is sooo classy and upscale....
    Christina’s Kinder Blossoms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I could help! I planned on googling the answer today about linking a picture, but I have had the longest day. I will try to figure it ut tomorrow and let you know!

      Delete
  4. Amy Swan gave me the answer to our question about linking to a picture. Read the comment at the bottom of her post. Find her at Doodle Bugs Teaching. She is number 153 on the link up for Five for Friday, March 15. Her blog name is Happy Teacher Heaven. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! I look forward to reading what you have to say!

Home About Me Freebies Copyright Information TpT Image Map Instagram Facebook Pinterest