Friday, March 29, 2013

Five for Friday and Friday Funnies!

It's FRIDAY... and it's not just any Friday, but it's GOOD FRIDAY!  And it is good for soooo many reasons!

Today, I am hooking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for
Head on over and link up!

1.  I'm FINALLY on Spring Break!  Wow! I have been waiting for this week for such a long time.

2.  Here was a conversation my TA had with one of our precious babies this week:
Student: I went to Sonic.
TA:  What did you have?
Student: a milkshake
TA: What kind of milkshake was it?
Student: Lanivla
TA: What?
Student:  Lanivla
TA:  You mean vanilla?
Student:  Yeah... that's it!

3.  Another conversation that happened this week...
Student:  Ms. White, I have the hook ups.
Me:  The whats?
Student:  The hook ups.  I have the hook ups and need to get some water.
Me:  Hiccups... you have the hiccups.  Go get a drink.

I love my babies!
4.  We had an egg hunt on Thursday.  I love seeing my kids so happy and excited.
5.  We did the egg hunt in the morning (because that's when I had parent volunteers who could come in) and all afternoon we had jelly bean fun!  The jelly bean graph I made got left at school, so when I get back to school (in a week or so) I'll post it for you!
 


#6 It's a bonus!  I'm having a sale!  Click here to find my 5 favorite items for sale!

7 comments:

  1. Those stories are so cute!! I love it when my kids say funny stuff, the hard part is trying to remember everything they say sometimes!

    Regina
    Kinder Krazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forget a lot too! I've started blogging bunches of them to help me remember!

      Delete
  2. I love the hook ups! Hilarious!

    Thanks for linking up!

    groovyeducator.blogspot.com

    I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those conversations are precious. We, really, need to write this stuff down, lol.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was forever forgetting the funny things so I started doing Friday Funnies so I could share... and keep. With the blog, I'll be able to look back in the years that come and reread my own funny stories!

      Delete
  4. Hooray for SPRING BREAK!!! :)
    Now, if the warmer weather would just kick in we would be all set!

    ~Jen
    Jen's Kinder Kids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I am so tired of the cold, wet yucky news!

      Delete

Thank you so much! I look forward to reading what you have to say!

Home About Me Freebies Copyright Information TpT Image Map Instagram Facebook Pinterest