Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Currently

I just figured out how to do the 'currently' thing that I've been seeing on everyone's blogs!

Listening:  My son has been up since a bad dream woke him at 4:00 AM.  So he is laying in my bed watching Phineas & Ferb on Netflix (Love Netflix!).  I'm sitting at my computer blogging :)

Loving:  Coffee... it's going to be a long day...

Thinking:  Michael had a low fever when he woke up Sunday.  He laid on the couch ALL day, which is not typical, and still had it when he went to bed so he didn't go to school.  His dad came to my house to keep him while I went to work Monday.  I took half a day yesterday and when I came home, he was still asleep.  He slept til 12:30!  When he finally woke up, his fever was gone and he was full of energy and starving.  I thought we were good to go but the fever came back yesterday evening.  He feels cool as a cucumber now, but I don't want to send him to school and have the fever come back.  I really detest when parents send their kids to school sick.  It's ridiculous.  I realize that a sick kids can throw everyone into a panic and ruin everyone's schedule, but sending them to school sick just spreads the germs!

Wanting... and needing... more sleep!  Between my stomach bug and ear infection LAST week and Michael's fever these past 2 days, I need sleep.

Like-computers
Love-coffee
Hate-cleaning... ugg  

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more with the want and need of sleep but feel for your poor little man! I really hope he gets better soon! :)

    I LOVE computers too! Technology is AWESOME :)

    Liz - BaysideMathTeacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz! He is fever free and badly wanting to go to school so we are going to give it a try. He goes to the school I teach at so he is right down the hall if it comes back!

      Crystal

      Delete
  2. I'm so with you..COFFEE is a must...haha. I also hope your son feels better soon!! I linked up with Farley's currently too and I'm now your newest follower! :)

    TeachingIsLove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just recently started blogging again and I'm loving the 'currently' posts! I'm off to visit your blog!

      Crystal

      Delete

Thank you so much! I look forward to reading what you have to say!

Home About Me Freebies Copyright Information TpT Image Map Instagram Facebook Pinterest